Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Joshua and Kari Como






This past Saturday was a very special day for our family because my brother got married!! The weather was beautiful (I noticed I talk about weather a lot...), even a bit warm at times during the photos at Hester Park. The sky was bright blue with puffy white clouds (just like the beginning of the Simpsons tv show) and there was just a gentle breeze. The bride was glowing and the groom looked pretty fab himself. The ceremony went smoothly (I teared up a few times but didn't lose it, thank goodness) and the reception was a good party. Lots of relatives were able to make it from out of town and it was so fun to see them and catch up on our lives. The flowers were gorgeous and the decor transformed a big ballroom into a romantic reception (nice work Kari!) The bride and groom are on a nice getaway in Jamacia and we are all happy that they had a good day and that it is finally time for some relaxation. Once again, Congratulations Josh and Kari!!

P.S. Mason looked like a little man in his suit, pink tie and all. What a cutie!!

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

I love the pics! Josh and Kari look so happy. I really like the picture of you and Mason. I think that one needs a frame.

meg said...

Sarah, you look fabulous. Looks like pregnancy is treating you well. I hope you're feeling good. Mason is getting so big and cuter and cuter.