My mom's birthday was September 10th and my Grandma's was September 11th. We celebrated with my mom and dad by going out to eat with them...I spilled an entire glass of ice water down my pants with in minutes of arriving at dinner, it made for a nice start to the evening. Gary and Colleen were nice enough to watch the kids for us so Phil and I could enjoy dinner with my parents (minus the water incident). We had cake a few days later, which Mason of course enjoyed!!! Happy belated birthday to my Mom and Grandma!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Belated Birthday Wishes
My mom's birthday was September 10th and my Grandma's was September 11th. We celebrated with my mom and dad by going out to eat with them...I spilled an entire glass of ice water down my pants with in minutes of arriving at dinner, it made for a nice start to the evening. Gary and Colleen were nice enough to watch the kids for us so Phil and I could enjoy dinner with my parents (minus the water incident). We had cake a few days later, which Mason of course enjoyed!!! Happy belated birthday to my Mom and Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment