Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween





It was great having Halloween on a Saturday! We had plenty of time to be at home and didn't have to rush to get ready or go out and about. We visited the Grandmas and Grandpas in the afternoon, some friends, picked up Subway, then went trick or treating in our neighborhood. Mason enjoyed Halloween this year, which was fun to see. He was excited to put on his costume and ran from house to house while we were out. Our neighborhood was pretty quiet, I think we had somewhere in the mid 40s for numbers. Jayden visited some of the neighbors with us then she went home with Dad(Scooby Doo)and Mason and I continued on for a little longer. We quit when his Spiderman bucket was full and I was cold. It was a nice day and fun night. Happy Halloween!!

No comments: