Thursday, February 21, 2008

My First Time

Well, I finally got to it...I started a blog...that gives me little tingles and a warm fuzzy just writing that :-) Phil is always making fun of me for the endless amount of time I spend on the computer reading other people's blogs so he finally said, "Why don't you just make your own blog..." and I replied, "Maybe I will!!" So here we are "my first time" (some of you may need to get your heads out of the gutter if you thought of anything else when reading my title!) I am finding out how uncomputer savvy I am just trying to figure out how to set all the settings and such, so if I really do get this to work and am able to post pictures and video etc. I will be slightly impressed with myself. The big question will be...can I keep up? Some parts of my life are pretty organized and others are chaos (those of you who have seen our office at home know what I am talking about!!) I thought that blogging would be an easy way to keep our loved ones and friends in the loop of the happenings in our household. I am not planning on getting on my soapbox about politics or religion or making you gag with every little detail of how absolutely adorable our son Mason is (you all already know that :-) but just little stories or important events that occur as I am living "Life in the Fast Layne."

6 comments:

Kelsi said...

I love it! You are now added to my favorites. Get ready to be "stalked" by me! :)

Paulette said...

Great name,Kelsi can you help me get this in my favorites--I'm really a computer illiterate :)

Unknown said...

This is absolutely fantastic! I can't wait until you get really into blogging and hop on your soap box. Looking forward to future updates, pictures and movies.

Mom - click on 'Favorites' (towards the top of the screen) - 'Add to Favorites' - click 'Ok.' It will be added to your list of favorite websites and you can go to it easily by clicking on favorites again and then clicking on 'Life in the Fast Layne.'

Nate Maddux said...

Right on! It's always special the first time, although sometimes painful and never simple. Blogging takes commitment, and a deep appreciation for your audience. All four of us. ;-) Give a hug to the boys...

Nate Maddux said...

hmmmm...maybe that last comment was a tad inappropriate. feel free to delete.

love from Madison,
NM

meg said...

How fun Sarah! I can't wait to see updates. We have become quite the blogging visitors and blogging posters ourselves. If I haven't sent this to you already, here is our blog.
www.sproket.biz/blog

Take care.

Megan