If there is one thing that Mason loves to do it is help Phil. He helps him take Zoe out to go potty, helps take out the garbages every Thursday night, helps give "Zoe Zoe" (as he calls her) treats, helps Dad change over the laundry, helps Dad add pepper to scrambled eggs, wants to help shovel, has been helping with the beginning of the landscaping and anything else Phil suggests he help with (if in the right mood!!). It is so fun to see him eager to get involved and be just like his Dad. Reading this you all probably wonder what I do around here...not a whole lot...Phil is a busy guy and I am so thankful and lucky that I have him because he really does keep this place in line! Above are some pics of Mason helping his Daddy and horsing around our house.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Just like Daddy
If there is one thing that Mason loves to do it is help Phil. He helps him take Zoe out to go potty, helps take out the garbages every Thursday night, helps give "Zoe Zoe" (as he calls her) treats, helps Dad change over the laundry, helps Dad add pepper to scrambled eggs, wants to help shovel, has been helping with the beginning of the landscaping and anything else Phil suggests he help with (if in the right mood!!). It is so fun to see him eager to get involved and be just like his Dad. Reading this you all probably wonder what I do around here...not a whole lot...Phil is a busy guy and I am so thankful and lucky that I have him because he really does keep this place in line! Above are some pics of Mason helping his Daddy and horsing around our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment