Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Duluth Round Two






Again this summer my dad and I had a CE course in Duluth so Phil, Mason and my mom spent the weekend up north with us. The weather was overcast and rainy on Saturday so we rested and filled our tummies with good food. On Friday night there was a beautiful moonrise over Lake Superior. My dad and I spent about a half hour trying to figure out the correct settings on our cameras to get the best picture. It was so pretty with the orangey moon, the calm water and a boat passing through the light of the moon. Phil and I got to dine alone, which was a treat, thanks mom and dad for playing with Mason while we ate. We visited the Malt Shoppe and also Sir Bens. Mason and Phil also tried on some funny hats while we were shopping in Canal Park. It was another good weekend in Duluth.

No comments: