Yes I know...I have been very bad...the previous 4 posts have been written and waiting since early April. I am not sure what has happened in all that time, I had to see what we have been up to by checking my camera, the pictures, and the dates on the pictures!!! Easter came and went much too fast we dyed eggs the week before. My Dad, Kelsi, my friend Jenny, and I ran the Earth Day Half Marathon last weekend, all finished and did better than last year. Jayden has been growing like crazy, she only trails Mason in weight by about 6-8 pounds!! She is almost sitting on her own, rolls from her tummy to back and has started eating rice cereal (which she loves :-) Mason is hilarious when he wants to be. The things that come out of his mouth are so funny, for example, the other day he got on his John Deere tractor and said "Bye..." I asked where he was going and he replied, "I am going to the store to get some mashed potatoes and a 5 dollar footlong." Congrats to the marketing people at Subway!! Obviously they are doing a good job and have a memorable(and annoying!!!)commercial!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Wow
Yes I know...I have been very bad...the previous 4 posts have been written and waiting since early April. I am not sure what has happened in all that time, I had to see what we have been up to by checking my camera, the pictures, and the dates on the pictures!!! Easter came and went much too fast we dyed eggs the week before. My Dad, Kelsi, my friend Jenny, and I ran the Earth Day Half Marathon last weekend, all finished and did better than last year. Jayden has been growing like crazy, she only trails Mason in weight by about 6-8 pounds!! She is almost sitting on her own, rolls from her tummy to back and has started eating rice cereal (which she loves :-) Mason is hilarious when he wants to be. The things that come out of his mouth are so funny, for example, the other day he got on his John Deere tractor and said "Bye..." I asked where he was going and he replied, "I am going to the store to get some mashed potatoes and a 5 dollar footlong." Congrats to the marketing people at Subway!! Obviously they are doing a good job and have a memorable(and annoying!!!)commercial!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment