Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hair cut





Mason was in need of a haircut...badly!! I was starting to wonder if there were birds living in his bedhead as it looked like a small nest each morning. He has been very good at making up excuses lately and each time we have talked about going to get him hair cut he has come up with some reason that it wasn't a good day or that he wanted to get it done on "Tuesday" (I was pleasantly surprised that he knew days of the week when he pulled out "Tuesday"). Today we did decide that it was a good day and he was such a good boy while getting his hair cut. It is so darn cute when he gets it cut...all fresh and trimmed. Now his pretty eyes just pop even more. He was excited to get a sucker when he was finished and I was very proud of him for being such a good helper while the lady trimmed all around his neck and ears. Here are some before and after pics.

No comments: