Saturday, August 09, 2008

Benton Co. Fair




Thursday night Phil was out of town for business so Mason and I went with my Mom and Dad to the Benton County Fair. We ate at the 4H Lunchstand, checked out the kiddie farm where you can pet the animals and also visited the outdoor wildlife area. Mason loved to look at the animals but again didn't like when they came a little too close :-) Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed walking around with him and telling him about all the animals. Unfortunately seeing the animals up close affected Mason later in the night because around 2 in the morning I woke up to him crying so I went into his room and found him sitting in his crib pointing out saying "the cow, the cow" over and over. I asked him if he was saying "the cow??" and he replied "ya" in a frightened little voice. I assured him there was no cow in his room and then he joined me in my bed for the rest of the night. His little nightmare was pretty cute and I had to laugh to myself but felt bad that he was so worried about "the cow."

No comments: