I had my 36 week doctor visit today and everything is going well. With Mason it was at 36 weeks that I was put on bedrest and then I delivered him at 38 weeks. With this baby my blood pressure has been much better and so far everything is good. No dilation to report but according to my doctor "baby's head is right there..." So I will keep working another week until my 37 week check next week and see what the report is then. I have patients scheduled until October 24th and would really like to finish things up so we are keeping our fingers crossed that my blood pressure continues to behave and that baby decides to wait a few more weeks. I should be having a scheduled c-section the last week of October with hopes of being home for Halloween.
P.S. Mason is 23 months today...I can't believe he is almost 2!!!!!!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Can't wait for the news! We'll be moving to Wyoming that week, but we'll be checking in!
Post a Comment