Friday, October 17, 2008

37 Weeks

Well I made it through another appointment and another week. Blood pressure is still good and I am cleared to work my last week. I take my blood pressure daily so I can monitor if it starts to creep up and my doctor has requested that I let her know if it gets to a certain point and then I will need to cut back at work. Still no real progress in things starting on their own so we are still on for the last week of October for a scheduled C-section. This weekend will be full of final preparations for our new little one. Last time I had my "bed rest" time to get everything ready...this time we aren't quite as organized so this weekend will hopefully allow us to get everything in place.

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

It was great seeing you all on Sunday. Have fun preparing for the baby this week. I can't wait :)

meg said...

thinking of you, Sarah. please put me on the email list for the baby announcement. i am feeling a girl coming!
be well.