I did make is home for Halloween, which I really wanted since I thought Mason might enjoy this year more than last. We thought we would stick with our theme of the year and I thought Mason should be a bat. We bought the costume, talked it up and when it came time to put it on there was nothing fun about it...tears, kicking and screaming. The costume scared Mason and although he understood if he wore it he would get one of the loves of his short life CANDY, he wanted nothing to do with it. Somehow Phil did manage to shove him into the jacket part of the costume and off they went trick or treating. His Grandpa Gary joined them and Grandma Colleen and I stayed home and answered the door for the trick or treaters. I guess Mason did like getting his candy but did not say a word the entire outing. Phil hit the houses right around us and called it a night. Zoe was a mermaid this year, she too did not enjoy wearing her costume. She stood still as a statue from the second we put it on her until the moment we took it off.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Another Bat Sighting...and a Mermaid??
I did make is home for Halloween, which I really wanted since I thought Mason might enjoy this year more than last. We thought we would stick with our theme of the year and I thought Mason should be a bat. We bought the costume, talked it up and when it came time to put it on there was nothing fun about it...tears, kicking and screaming. The costume scared Mason and although he understood if he wore it he would get one of the loves of his short life CANDY, he wanted nothing to do with it. Somehow Phil did manage to shove him into the jacket part of the costume and off they went trick or treating. His Grandpa Gary joined them and Grandma Colleen and I stayed home and answered the door for the trick or treaters. I guess Mason did like getting his candy but did not say a word the entire outing. Phil hit the houses right around us and called it a night. Zoe was a mermaid this year, she too did not enjoy wearing her costume. She stood still as a statue from the second we put it on her until the moment we took it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment