Friday, November 07, 2008

Lights Out




As I have mentioned, Jayden is a champion sleep thus far!! She only wakes a few times through the night and sleeps a good amount of the day...no complaints here!! Yesterday I caught a few of her strange arm positions while sleeping (I swear she does not spend the whole day in the bouncy chair!). One was straight out to the sides (not supported by a blanket!!), then there was straight forward, and finally a position that resembled a priest while he is blessing the bread and wine. I thought these were kind of comical and had to take pictures. Poor kids of mine, lots of pictures to show future boyfriends and girlfriends to embarrass them :-)

1 comment:

Traci said...

She's just AWESOME! Love the photos! I like how Zoey stands watch :) And don't worry, you're a mom, and all moms understand your self-dubbed 'dork' moments :)