Christmas was busy but good...we saw both sides, went to church, opened our gifts, Santa visited and played with all the new things that were received. We were spoiled by family and thankful to have so many people whom we love and who love us in our lives. I love Christmas time, all the festivity, family getting together, the tunes on the radio, the hustle and bustle and although it is busy and we seem to be endlessly running it is always is a special time of year to me. I love to be at my home and the decorations we put up, I love the smell of my parents house when the Christmas meal is being prepared, I love the snow, I love sitting by our tree with only the lights on and the glow it gives the room, I love all the houses with lights (especially the Clark Griswold types), I love our annual drive with coffee and cocoa to look at lights, I love the excitement in Mason's eyes...I love it all. I am always a bit sad to take down all the decor, yet relieved that we may be able to relax a bit. For those of you who know about my wish to make a Christmas CD with whistled Christmas tunes, don't worry I still haven't forgot about it...maybe someday I will make possibly the most annoying CD and give you all a copy for a gift :-) Hope you had a happy holidays and that 2009 will be better than 2008.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas 2008
Christmas was busy but good...we saw both sides, went to church, opened our gifts, Santa visited and played with all the new things that were received. We were spoiled by family and thankful to have so many people whom we love and who love us in our lives. I love Christmas time, all the festivity, family getting together, the tunes on the radio, the hustle and bustle and although it is busy and we seem to be endlessly running it is always is a special time of year to me. I love to be at my home and the decorations we put up, I love the smell of my parents house when the Christmas meal is being prepared, I love the snow, I love sitting by our tree with only the lights on and the glow it gives the room, I love all the houses with lights (especially the Clark Griswold types), I love our annual drive with coffee and cocoa to look at lights, I love the excitement in Mason's eyes...I love it all. I am always a bit sad to take down all the decor, yet relieved that we may be able to relax a bit. For those of you who know about my wish to make a Christmas CD with whistled Christmas tunes, don't worry I still haven't forgot about it...maybe someday I will make possibly the most annoying CD and give you all a copy for a gift :-) Hope you had a happy holidays and that 2009 will be better than 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aaah Christmas :)
Post a Comment