Last night I could tell that Jayden didn't feel well. She was dry and raspy with her breathing and wasn't as happy as usual. This morning we could tell she was definitely sick. I brought her to daycare and before I entered the infant room I noticed the sign that stated there had been a child in the room that had croup. My schedule at work fell apart today so it was meant to be and I brought Jayden home at noon for some TLC from Mom. I had to go back to work for a few patients at the end of the day and then pick up Mason from daycare. While I was finishing up at work our office manager Brenda held Jayden for me. I thought it was pretty cute when I walked in to get her and Brenda was holding her, making a business call and Jayden was pulling at the telephone cord. I had to take a picture because Jayden was happily playing while Brenda was trying to get some work done. It was an unofficial bring your daughter to work day. We have our 6 month "well child" check tomorrow so I am sort of confused as to which waiting room I should go in since Jayden is not "well." Hopefully she will sleep well and feel better tomorrow.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Ick
Last night I could tell that Jayden didn't feel well. She was dry and raspy with her breathing and wasn't as happy as usual. This morning we could tell she was definitely sick. I brought her to daycare and before I entered the infant room I noticed the sign that stated there had been a child in the room that had croup. My schedule at work fell apart today so it was meant to be and I brought Jayden home at noon for some TLC from Mom. I had to go back to work for a few patients at the end of the day and then pick up Mason from daycare. While I was finishing up at work our office manager Brenda held Jayden for me. I thought it was pretty cute when I walked in to get her and Brenda was holding her, making a business call and Jayden was pulling at the telephone cord. I had to take a picture because Jayden was happily playing while Brenda was trying to get some work done. It was an unofficial bring your daughter to work day. We have our 6 month "well child" check tomorrow so I am sort of confused as to which waiting room I should go in since Jayden is not "well." Hopefully she will sleep well and feel better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment