One of our friends turned the big 3-0 before the fourth and we had fun celebrating with her. We did wuss out early and head home after dinner and the first bar but from the sounds of it they all had a great night and celebrated right. I have heard about the mechanical bull at a place in town called Rollies and have wanted to ride it but figured I would need to have quite a few adult beverages to enjoy it (it also wouldn't be good if I injured myself!!). The others took a party bus for the night and that was their first planned stop so we met them there and I was really hoping people from our party would ride the bull. To my surprise Phil was ready and willing to ride the bull. I tried to get some good pictures but was laughing so they really aren't too good. A few others from the group took their turns and reluctantly so did the birthday girl. I did not ride the bull that night but would like to sometime, I guess I will put it on my list.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Bull Ridin'
One of our friends turned the big 3-0 before the fourth and we had fun celebrating with her. We did wuss out early and head home after dinner and the first bar but from the sounds of it they all had a great night and celebrated right. I have heard about the mechanical bull at a place in town called Rollies and have wanted to ride it but figured I would need to have quite a few adult beverages to enjoy it (it also wouldn't be good if I injured myself!!). The others took a party bus for the night and that was their first planned stop so we met them there and I was really hoping people from our party would ride the bull. To my surprise Phil was ready and willing to ride the bull. I tried to get some good pictures but was laughing so they really aren't too good. A few others from the group took their turns and reluctantly so did the birthday girl. I did not ride the bull that night but would like to sometime, I guess I will put it on my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment