Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Boy Bed Update



Mason has had his bed set up and ready to use since last Thursday night and we are happy to report that he has been doing really well sleeping in it. We have had about 4 consecutive nights of him staying in his own bed the entire night. Last night he did charm his way into our bed at about 4:30 but overall he has been doing awesome. He naps well and seems to enjoy his own bed with the cool car/truck/bus sheets. The pictures that I included are of Mason the first night. He fell asleep in his bed and I had to take a picture then about 5 minutes later Phil and I heard him roll and we found him positioned as you can see in the second picture. As you probably guessed we hit up Target the next day to purchase a bed rail to keep him IN his bed :-)

No comments: