We decided to take a few days away and headed up to the Brainerd Lakes area. Today we slept in, took a nice long walk through the woods, and shopped in Nisswa. We checked out the pool and did our best Michael Phelps impressions, and played a little basketball (both Phil and I think the hoop was a little too high as we both kept hitting the front of the rim!!). I can definitely tell that my body was a little surprised by the increase in activity from working! Tomorrow we are going to The Lodge Waterpark so again it will be a busy day.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Nisswa
We decided to take a few days away and headed up to the Brainerd Lakes area. Today we slept in, took a nice long walk through the woods, and shopped in Nisswa. We checked out the pool and did our best Michael Phelps impressions, and played a little basketball (both Phil and I think the hoop was a little too high as we both kept hitting the front of the rim!!). I can definitely tell that my body was a little surprised by the increase in activity from working! Tomorrow we are going to The Lodge Waterpark so again it will be a busy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment