Today we had the chance to get together with two of my friends from college, one of which lives in the Twin Cities. When I was a freshman I lived in the dorms (yeah C3)at UMD and got to know two great gals...Tina lives close and I work with her husband Brent (Kendra and Preston's Mom and Dad) so I get to see them regularly...Mindy lives in Minneapolis with her husband Phil and the last time we got together was after Tina and I had our first babies (much too long in between visits!!!) It was a really nice day and fun to get to be together, get updated on each of our lives and laugh about how wild and crazy we used to be (ha ha ha) (we were probably 3 of the most boring and responsible college kids you could find, maybe only wild and crazy once or twice!) Mason got to see his friend Kendra and Jayden and Preston got to hang out on the floor together again (looking cute in their stripes I might add!!) Thanks for hosting Tina and thanks for driving up Mindy it was fun to see you and hopefully we didn't scare you and Phil from having kids :-)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
C3 Girlfriends
Today we had the chance to get together with two of my friends from college, one of which lives in the Twin Cities. When I was a freshman I lived in the dorms (yeah C3)at UMD and got to know two great gals...Tina lives close and I work with her husband Brent (Kendra and Preston's Mom and Dad) so I get to see them regularly...Mindy lives in Minneapolis with her husband Phil and the last time we got together was after Tina and I had our first babies (much too long in between visits!!!) It was a really nice day and fun to get to be together, get updated on each of our lives and laugh about how wild and crazy we used to be (ha ha ha) (we were probably 3 of the most boring and responsible college kids you could find, maybe only wild and crazy once or twice!) Mason got to see his friend Kendra and Jayden and Preston got to hang out on the floor together again (looking cute in their stripes I might add!!) Thanks for hosting Tina and thanks for driving up Mindy it was fun to see you and hopefully we didn't scare you and Phil from having kids :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment