Saturday, February 07, 2009

Reading with Dad




Mason has loved books ever since he was born. Lucky for Mason, Grandma Colleen and Auntie Kelsi planned a book baby shower before he was born and Grandma Paulette saved and bought a small library, so he came into the world with a pretty nice collection of books to read. Hopefully Jayden will find the same love for books. Mason has his favorites and some he can almost "read" by himself because he knows the words that are coming before you turn the page. The other day I took a few pictures of Mason, Jayden and Phil reading. I thought it was cute because they are all laying together reading the book Olivia (one of Mason's new favorites, "Oleeva" is how he pronounces it). After they finished the book Phil decided that it was time for the kids to wrestle and Jayden had Mason pinned. I think Mason better watch out because his little sis might soon be able to overtake him!!

No comments: