Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Glue...the new food group




While it is still too cold in MN to go outside to play we have had to find other things to do with our time. This morning we decided to cut paper and play with glue. Mason got a new scissors from Santa that the can't cut his fingers off with so we decided to break it in. He didn't really get the hang of it but had a lot of fun with the glue. He used almost a full bottle on his art project (see photos). He also taste tested it and said it didn't taste too bad :-) I am back to work in two weeks, in ways looking forward to it but I do have to say that I have really enjoyed more time with Mason and Jayden. It is going to be hard going back and not getting to watch all of his funny moments from day to day...like eating glue.

No comments: