Mason is great at shopping. I trained him early :-)and spent a lot of time at the mall and Target while I was on maternity leave with him two years ago. It was holiday time and it seemed like I was running out to the mall all the time, plus I liked to just go and walk around. Two years later he still is an awesome shopper. He loves to run errands...Target, Coborns, Gap (our big hitters!!!)he knows them all well and is usually very well behaved when we are out and about. Corborns has mini shopping carts and since we had Jayden we're not able to put both kids in a cart at one time so Mason has got to use the minis when we go there. This is a VERY SLOW process so if we are in a hurry we need to figure something else out. Here are some pictures of one of our recent trips to the grocery store.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
My little shopper
Mason is great at shopping. I trained him early :-)and spent a lot of time at the mall and Target while I was on maternity leave with him two years ago. It was holiday time and it seemed like I was running out to the mall all the time, plus I liked to just go and walk around. Two years later he still is an awesome shopper. He loves to run errands...Target, Coborns, Gap (our big hitters!!!)he knows them all well and is usually very well behaved when we are out and about. Corborns has mini shopping carts and since we had Jayden we're not able to put both kids in a cart at one time so Mason has got to use the minis when we go there. This is a VERY SLOW process so if we are in a hurry we need to figure something else out. Here are some pictures of one of our recent trips to the grocery store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment