Thursday, January 22, 2009

We're Surviving




It is almost the end of the week and so far so good (I hope I didn't just jinx us). Work has been like riding a bike, you don't really forget how to you just have to start pedaling again. My hands can definitely tell that they haven't been "used" in a while, I remember them getting tired when I first got back to work after I had Mason too. Jayden has been doing well at daycare. She is a bit high maintenance for them I believe (according to the sheet we get every day she took 5 30 minute naps on Tuesday) so hopefully she will get more used to her new surroundings and sleep a little longer for them at one time. Daycare is definitely tiring her (and Mason back to 4 days per week) out in the evenings. I got home on Monday night around 7:15 and she was still in her carseat fast asleep...Phil said he "didn't want to disturb her." :-) So we are surviving and trying to perfect our morning routine.

P.S. Check out how they are holding hands in the sleeping picture...how cute is that!

No comments: