My assistant Sara and her husband Zack just welcomed their first baby into this world last night at 8:20 PM. Sara has been working with me since I started (almost 5 years ago!!) and in that time has listened to me gripe, tell stories (some of the same stories so many times she can probably tell them for me!) and has become a good friend. She was induced yesterday morning and I waited patiently all day checking my phone every chance I could get but didn't hear anything all day. Finally last night at 11:45 I received a text with the good news. Sara and Zack decided to find out the sex of the baby but kept it a secret between the two of them throughout her pregnancy. I was sure it was a boy...so much so that I bought boy clothes and had the sign already started for work that said "Its a BOY!!!" Much to my surprise the message I got stated, "It's a GIRL!!!" I am so happy and excited for them and wish them nothing but happiness with their new little one. I will miss Sara while she is on leave but know that the time she gets to spend with her little girl is irreplaceable and so special. Enjoy your new addition Sara and Zack!! Welcome Baby Ava!!!
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Congratulations Sara and Welcome Baby Ava!!
My assistant Sara and her husband Zack just welcomed their first baby into this world last night at 8:20 PM. Sara has been working with me since I started (almost 5 years ago!!) and in that time has listened to me gripe, tell stories (some of the same stories so many times she can probably tell them for me!) and has become a good friend. She was induced yesterday morning and I waited patiently all day checking my phone every chance I could get but didn't hear anything all day. Finally last night at 11:45 I received a text with the good news. Sara and Zack decided to find out the sex of the baby but kept it a secret between the two of them throughout her pregnancy. I was sure it was a boy...so much so that I bought boy clothes and had the sign already started for work that said "Its a BOY!!!" Much to my surprise the message I got stated, "It's a GIRL!!!" I am so happy and excited for them and wish them nothing but happiness with their new little one. I will miss Sara while she is on leave but know that the time she gets to spend with her little girl is irreplaceable and so special. Enjoy your new addition Sara and Zack!! Welcome Baby Ava!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment