Wednesday Mason, Jayden and I ventured to the Central Minnesota Farm Show. Yes, I said farm show...Phil drives part the civic center everyday to and from work and on Tuesday told me that he saw some big tractors parked outside. Most of you know that Mason loves tractors so we thought we would go and see what we could find at the farm show...it was free so why not?? We did see tractors, bobcats, and lots of denim and hats. Mason wore his John Deere shirt so that we at least fit in a little bit. Jayden was the youngest female there and I was the second youngest. It was quite busy and if you were there between 9:30 and 11 am you got a free donut...another reason why we went :-) It was a fun little outing on our Wednesday together. You can see from the pictures that Jayden had a blast.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Farm Show
Wednesday Mason, Jayden and I ventured to the Central Minnesota Farm Show. Yes, I said farm show...Phil drives part the civic center everyday to and from work and on Tuesday told me that he saw some big tractors parked outside. Most of you know that Mason loves tractors so we thought we would go and see what we could find at the farm show...it was free so why not?? We did see tractors, bobcats, and lots of denim and hats. Mason wore his John Deere shirt so that we at least fit in a little bit. Jayden was the youngest female there and I was the second youngest. It was quite busy and if you were there between 9:30 and 11 am you got a free donut...another reason why we went :-) It was a fun little outing on our Wednesday together. You can see from the pictures that Jayden had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment