Sunday, March 01, 2009

Four Months





Today Jayden is four months old...if you are going by the 29th of every month...she is actually 17 and 1/2 weeks old by weeks. She is getting to be so big, Phil just said today that it didn't feel like she was a "baby" very long. I agree, time has just gone so quickly. She is close to rolling, loves to babble and smile, is grabbing at things and can hold objects, she is starting to notice Zoe, likes to eat her hands and will turn to look at you if you say her name. She weighs about 16 pounds and seems very long. Most of her pants are always short (not a problem I am used to dealing with!!!) We have her official four month well child check this Wednesday so I can update you on her stats at that time. Hopefully she stays healthy so we can get her shots out of the way and not have to postpone them. Here are a few pictures of our big girl from the last few days.

P.S. Celeb baby Zuma Rossdale has the same giraffe as Jayden (aren't we cool!!)

No comments: