Friday, March 13, 2009

Phil falls vicitm...

Well the puke bug is still not out of our house :-( Today when the kids and I got home form work and daycare we were all excited to go out to eat and then over to Papa Tom's and Grandma Paulette's to watch hockey and say good bye to them before their trips but before we made it too far into the house I could tell something was not right. Phil's car was in the garage but he didn't come to greet us or help unload like he usually does. A little after we got inside he came down from upstairs and looked like ass...to put it nicely! He was pale and said he felt like he could puke any minute. I told him to go and rest that we would get settled and then check on him. I got Jayden fed and happy and then Mason fed and happy and then we heard the gates unleashed upstairs. I swear, Phil is the loudest puker I have ever heard! So again our evening plans changed...Phil has been resting and the kids and I ran a few errands and picked up an excellent Thomas the Train movie. This seriously better be the end of this junk! Hope everyone has a good weekend and gets to enjoy the supposed warmer weather.

No comments: